- The type of information collected from Users, including sensitive personal data or information; The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; How and to whom CHEQUEPOOL.COM will disclose such information; and, Other information mandated by the SPI Rules.
- The fact that certain information is being collected;
- The purpose for which the information is being collected;
- The intended recipients of the information;
- The nature of collection and retention of the information; and
- The name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information; and the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
- CHEQUEPOOL.COM shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to CHEQUEPOOL.COM or to any other person acting on behalf of CHEQUEPOOL.COM.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password, if the User is registered on the Website. The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify CHEQUEPOOL.COM of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password. Although CHEQUEPOOL.COM will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of CHEQUEPOOL.COM or such other parties as the case may be, due to any unauthorized use of your account.
- If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or CHEQUEPOOL.COM has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, CHEQUEPOOL.COM has the right to discontinue the Services to the User at its sole discretion.
- CHEQUEPOOL.COM may use such information collected from the Users from time to time for the purposes of debugging customer support related issues.
- CHEQUEPOOL.COM must receive or collect some information to operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
- The types of information we receive and collect depend on how you use our Services. We require certain information to deliver our Services and without this we will not be able to provide our Services to you. For example, you must provide your mobile phone number to create an account to use our Services. Our Services have optional features which, if used by you, require us to collect additional information to provide such features. You will be notified of such collection, as appropriate. If you choose not to provide the information needed to use a feature, you will be unable to use the feature.
Information You Provide
- GPS Tracking: We require you’re GPS tracking to identify nearest hospital and our affiliates and partners to serve you better.
- Mobile no: we require your mobile contact number to be verified so that we could identify the user.
- Email: we require your email id so that we could identify the user and send information’s relating to our services offered.
- Media access: we require access to media in your phone to enable us to get upload of information documents relevant to better offer of services.